My heart belongs to my husband, but is full of Disney love! Disney has always been a big part of my life. I grew up watching Disney movies, listening to Disney songs and loving Disney characters. I always felt like I have had a connection to Disney and that it has fueled my other fandoms. Now that Disney has merged with Star Wars and Marvel, my Disney Nerd heart is fuller than it has ever been!
I have always loved Disney movies and, one of the best parts of being a mom is, sharing my love of Disney and Disney movies with my own children. Just like me, my children have grown up with and love all things Disney, Star Wars and Marvel! We are definitely a Disney family.
Our First Disney Trip:
I wasn’t able to make my way to any Disney attractions until I was 36 years old. However, being able to experience my first Disney trip with my 6 year old daughter, when we went to Disneyland!
Sharing our first Disney experience together was amazing and watching the awe and enjoyment in my daughter’s eyes was pure magic.
Disney on Ice:
We did get to experience Disney on Ice, here in Minneapolis, and it was amazing! I think both of our faces lit up with Disney joy when the music started!
Our Disney Nerd Bucket List:
We still have a few Disney wishes and dreams to make come true! Hopefully, someday we will be able to cross these off within the next couple of years.
- Visiting Disneyland (again), staying at a Disneyland resort and visiting Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Pixar Pier.
- Making it to Walt Disney World, staying at an awesome Disney World resort and visiting all of the Disney parks!
- Having a character dinner.
- Watching my daughter get dolled up at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
- Taking a Disney Cruise and visiting Disney’s private island!
- Ride in a Minnie Van.
- Spend a day with the animals at Animal Kingdom.
- Eating a Dole Whip.
- Watching Cinderella’s Castle light up at night.
- Experiencing the Walt Disney World fireworks.
- Attending Mickey’s No So Scary Halloween Party!
Are you a Disney kid at heart? A giant Disney nerd? Do you have any ultimate Disney experiences to add to our bucket list?